National Eviction Team prides itself on exceeding expectations, providing a rigorous and attentive client service and recovering land and premises in an ethical and professional manner.
Your complaint must relate to enforcement action in which you are personally involved. We cannot consider complaints arising out of you watching events or viewing material published on the internet or other media, for example, that relating to the eviction of trespassers.
If you feel our service has not met your expectations, please follow the steps outlined below.
- With your feedback, we can evolve further whilst continuing to deliver unparalleled service.To the highest professional and ethical standards
- In an open and transparent manner
- In a socially responsible manner
- With full accountability for all our actions
If you would like to raise any matters with us, please let us know the following information:
- What is your involvement in the enforcement action
- Your full name
- Your business name
- Your home and business addresses
- Our reference number (if known)
- Parties to the writ (if known)
- Date(s) of enforcement
- Address of enforcement
- A clear statement of your complaint (why you are aggrieved)
- Any documentation that you feel will be useful in support of your complaint
We require this information so that we can take appropriate action.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org